Choosing to Make a Difference
Our founder, top interior designer Edward Bulmer, has 30 years of experience he has poured into our project to create the most beautiful paint range on the market... as beautiful inside as it is out!.
Our mission at Edward Bulmer Natural Paint is:
- To create a luxury palette of paints which not only look good but feel good.
- To design beautiful colours using only time honoured natural pigments from sustainable sources.
- To use natural ingredients that protect our health, our homes and our planet
- To be inspired, not only by nature, but by careful scientific research and proven performance in the development of modern natural paints.
- To produce paint that is easy to apply, colourfast and long lasting.
- To supply paint that is suitable to the rigours of modern living, is wipeable and durable but looks exquisite.
- To make natural paints which allow our buildings to breathe and for us all to breathe clean air too.
- To produce paint in an energy efficient and carbon neutral way.
- To run a business in which people enjoy working and are highly valued.
- To ensure that our supply chain is free of slavery or exploitation.
- To have a light touch on the earth.
Edward will not compromise on colour, finish or responsibility to our environment. To ensure that we provide the very best paint to our customers, with the Edward Bulmer seal of approval, we choose only the best performing natural ingredients and the finest pigments. We hand make it all in our paint workshop in Herefordshire.
"So why use our natural paint colours? Beauty, performance and wellbeing. When you decide to use our natural paint, you are making more than a colour choice, a paint choice, a fashion choice or even a lifestyle choice – you too are choosing to make a difference."